The Finance and Administration Department was established to coordinate Human Resource, Finance and general support services to the PPOA.
- Provision of Financial and Human Resource Management Services.
- Co-ordination and harmonisation of administrative support service.
- To co-ordinate and implement policies relating to management systems and budgets
- To provide administrative and support services.
- To maintain and update management systems.
- To Identify and coordinate the Authority’s development projects in line with the strategic plan
- To provide expenditure control for enhanced accountability, transparency in line with Government Financial Policy and Regulations.
The Finance and Administration Department is coordinated by the Director/Finance & Administration and comprises the following units:
- Administration unit
- Human Resource Management
- Accounts and Finance Unit
- Internal Audit unit
- Procurement unit
Corporate Governance Structure
Corporate Governance is the process by which institutions are directed, controlled and held to account. The PPOAB is responsible for the Governance of PPOA and is accountable to the Minister for Finance and the Kenyan Public for ensuring that PPOA complies with the law, the highest standards of corporate governance and business ethics.
1. Organisational Structure
a. Members of the PPOAB
b. Members of the ARB
c. Members of the Senior Management
2. (a) Mission statement
(b) Vision statement
3. PPOA functions (Section 9 of the Act)
4. Committees of the Board
(a) Finance and Administration
(c) Education and Communication
5. Corporate Social Responsibility
(PPOA’s responsibilities to its communities)
6. Resource Centre
7. Linkages with other oversight public bodies e.g EMU KACC, KEWAO MOF, KISM
8. Financial Reporting
(a) Annual/Quarter Reports to MoF
(b) Annual/Quarter Audited Reports
(a) PPOA – Highlights in the year
(b) Programmed up-coming events events/Activities
(c) Prominent visitors/visits
(a) To PPOA - Internal
(b) To PPOA fraternity - Internal
(c) From PPOA to - External